Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Earn Money Online with Google Adsense

Interesting topic isn't it? Well, anyone wants to earn extra money right? Well, good thing There is google adsense. Here's How...


What is Google Adsense?
- It's a google advertisement system where Google allows people to advertise Google ads on their personal site.

Well said, Now How do I get "Extra" money out of it?
- Well if your site is showing Google ads, and someone browsing on your site have clicked an ad. You're going to earn a fraction of a penny.

A Penny you say? That's just cheap!
- Kinda think of it yes. It's just cheap. But that's just for ONE CLICK. Imagine if you got one thousand clicks? You're getting the idea right?

Yes I do. But how am I going to have that Thousands of Clicks on my ads?
- Well, get a lot of traffic. Remember. Traffic is KING!


I see. How am I going to drive traffic on my site?
- That really depends on You and your site. Say if you have a Blog Site, Produce some helpful contents or Substantial contents to encourage people out there to read your blog. Or promote your blog using facebook, twitter, myspace and other social networking sites. If your blog becomes popular, many people will go to your blog and read contents periodically. Some of them might click on your Ads right?

Okay. I get it. How much can I earn using Adsense?
- It depends on how much traffic you're driving to your site. You see, After setting up a site. You just need to put contents on it and as time goes by, It will become a passive extra income.

Cool! I wanna do Adsense Now!
- Hold your horses. You need to set-up a site first. Google will review your site. If your site is approved. You are good to go buddy! :)

Hmmmm.... I don't know how to make a site. Do you know how? Teach me please?
- Of course! If you can afford a site domain. Say www.yoursite.com, then go ahead and create one and customize it. However if you want a free blog and you want it to be an easy-set-it-and-leave-it site. You can always use Blogger or Wordpress. This two sites is most recognized by google. Although I think if you create a blog using Blogger, You're adsense request might be granted easily for the reason Google owns Blogger. So I strongly suggest to use Blogger. :)

Okay! Thank you! I'm going to start my blog and ask approval from Google Adsense now!
- Okay. good luck buddy. You must read their guidelines first before you apply for an Adsense permission. I myself got rejected 5 times. I did learn from that mistakes and I'm going to share how to apply for Google Adsense with just One try and Approve. Have fun earning extra money.

Thanks! :)

*And so thus my subconscious mind left and made a blog as same as this* lol :)

And guys, If you want to know how to make LOTS of money Using Adsense. I Recommend this book. Don't worry. It will surely pay off. :)

No comments: