Tuesday, June 15, 2010

God Of War: Ghost Of Sparta for Sony PSP!

God of War. One of the most greatest games ever released in the PSP Console. Has another Prequel Story on How Kratos Became the Ghost of Sparta. As the Narrator said on the Trailer. "Every end has it's beginnings..."

Just like the God of War: Chains of Olympus. It took place before the God of War Series. Namely 1,2 and 3. Since The Ready at Dawn Studios utterly finishes the God of War series. They've come up with going back to the past scenes. I guess to buy sometime for God of War 4 Hopefully.

The tentative release date of the Game is on December 31, 2010. Within the trailer, It is absolutely classified as an E3 game. We'll, that goes for cinematics. But we don't know if the gameplay version will still be classified as E3.

I'm looking forward for this Game ever since I've got my PSP last 2008. My first game was God of War: Chains of Olympus by the way. No wonder why my Casing is Red Blood God of War Edition. Since then, I never been detached to these game and hoping for Another release for the Portable gaming industry.

So guys! Hoooray! The Ghost of Sparta is Coming! I still hope that there's going to be a God of War 4 though.

No comments: