Thursday, June 17, 2010

How To Get Union Bank EON The Easy Way.

Okay guys. So since I got my Eon a week ago. I'm going to share on how I got my eon. And this is the fastest way as for me.

Requirements:

1. Go prepare your Valid IDs. In my case, I just presented my School ID. And If you're a student. They will only require you 1 valid ID which is your School ID. However if you're an employee, they will require you your company ID with TIN and SSS.


Here's the list of valid IDs the Bank is accepting.

    • Passport
    • Current Driver's License (accompanied by OR)
    • Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) ID
    • Major Credit Cards with picture
    • Permit to Carry Firearms
    • New/Laminated Social Security System (SSS) / Government Services Insurance System (GSIS) / Tax Identification Number (TIN) Card
    • Company ID
    • Postal ID
    • Current School ID, for students ***
2. Before going to the bank. Make a photo copy of your documents for it will be submitted to the bank for requirements. It's alright if you don't photo copy the documents, the bank will do that for you. But believe me. It will save time.

3. Go to your nearest Union Bank Branch. And pass the requirements.
4. Bring 350 php to cover the Whole year's Debit card usage. In my case, I brought 350 php but they didn't accept my payment yet. They told me to come back after one week and then I'll pay for the card. But hey, just bring 350 php in case.
5. Wait for a week or whenever the bank told you to come back. Ask them first via phone if they have your card ready for pick up.

You're not done yet. After getting the Card. You'll have to Enroll it to their Online Account Management. Here's How.

Go to Union Bank Website Then click EON Then on Cyber Account Login Then click Enroll Here

Submit your ATM Card Number and Pin. Your Card Number is the 16 digit Number above your name. e.g. 2345 4000 3857 8015



After the validation. The site will redirect you to their registration form. Here You'll input your Name, Address, Etc.

After that. They will Email you if your account is ready. And the email usually takes 2 to 3 days. In my case. 1 and a half day only.

After receiving the email. You can now log in to their Cyber Account Login and monitor your savings.

In addition. You can also Transfer money to other banks. But you need to do a request before you can use the service. To avail this, Just log in to your account and then Click on request and fill in the Limited Amount to be transfered.

You're Done! You can enjoy the full advantage of EON's Internet banking!

You can also verify your paypal with this. That I will post later. Have fun!

No comments: