Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Verifying a Paypal Account With Union Bank EON Visa Electron Debit Card.

Paypal, The most recognized 3rd party payment system. A Catalyst of any online business. A billion dollar company owned by eBay as well. You can buy almost everything on the internet using Paypal, with just a click, you're done. Just wait for your purchased item at your doorstep.

Making an account on Paypal is as easy as 3 clicks. Try it! oh wait. maybe 4, or 5?

Anyway, as I've said. Having a Paypal account is Easy. What's not very Easy is Having it Verified by Paypal. An unverified Paypal account is as good as having a bank account without funds. Because literally, You can't put funds on it. Although others can send money, You have limitations on withdrawal or for other countries, You can't withdraw at all.

That's the importance of getting verified. In the moment you got verified, You can now Add funds on your account and buy online stuff, Send and Receive Money and raise the Withdrawal limit. Also, being a verified Paypal account holder gives an edge to buyers and merchants. Because some online business requires a Verified Paypal Accounts to Register and stuff.



Recently, I just got my Union Bank EON Visa Electron Debit Card. And two days after the activation of my Card, I've just verified paypal with it. And a day after that, I've withdrawn $200 from my Freelance Job on Elance. The funds arrived on my account exactly two days after my withdrawal request. After that, I withdraw the $200 from Paypal to my bank account. It took 3 calendar days before the amount was manifested on my bank account.

It's easy and very convenient specially to me as an Online Freelancer to get paid by my clients. So I suggest to get a Verified Paypal Account upon engaging on an online Freelancing stuff.

Here's how to verify your Paypal using Union Bank EON Debit Card.


First. Go to your account and click on the status: Unverified or Click on the "Confirm Credit/Debit Card"



After Clicking you should enter the Details regarding your Debit Card.

















And lastly The Card Verification Value(CVV) –last 3-digit number found at the back of the card.

After that, Paypal will prompt you to wait until 2 days to receive your ExpUse number which will be used for final verification. But in my experience, It only took me 2 minutes and the ExpUse Number is on my account. Paypal will charge you $1.95. But don't worry, It will be refunded on your Paypal account.

Now check your EON Cyber account. Log in and go to Accounts. Then the Last 10 Transactions and hit Go. You'll see transaction done by Paypal. There you can have the ExpUse Number. It should be in VISA-XXXXPAYPAL--*EXPUSE SG(840) format where the XXXX Signifies the ExpUse number.

Next is go to your Paypal and Click the "Confirm Debit or Credit Card" Then a window will appear. Input the 4 Digits on the ExpUse  number field and Tadah! You're Paypal is Verified! Congratulations! You can now shop online.


Since you are verified, You can now withdraw your Paypal funds into your Bank account. It's easy isn't it? 


However, there are other ways to verify Paypal. There's a virtual credit cards. Which can function as a real credit card but it will only last for a day or two. However, This Cards are for verification purposes only. You cannot buy anything with it. Here's the link if you want to try a Virtual Credit Card. Click Here... I personally promote this to you because it's the fastest I've ever seen so far. It's VccOrder. In less than 24 hours, you'll get your ExpUse number on your email and verify Paypal.

So here you go! You now know how to verify your Paypal using EON Debit card. 

If you don't know how to get EON Debit Card. Just browse on my blog and you'll find my entry on how to get Eon Debit card or simply Click Here...

Next time, I will teach you how to register your Local Bank in your Paypal account so you can withdraw funds.

God Bless. ;) 

No comments: